Who died and made you King of the F**king Zombies?

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Re: Who died and made you King of the F**king Zombies?

Postby miss denton » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:31 pm

*bump*
So mid season finale of season 8 : Spoilers if you haven't seen it.

Not Carl. I was hoping they would follow the comic route and explore more of him and Negan. A shame, I do like Carl. Can't see any way out of this situation.
miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Postby Voodoo Lady » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:18 am

I feel like that was inevitable, sadly. I mean, Rigg is 18, and I would assume he wants to go to college, etc. It's funny that I hated him so thoroughly until the last couple of years or so. I have been feeling like this series has been a dud, for the most part, so this has been a shot of adrenaline, which is a good thing. It'll be interesting to see what this does to the group.

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: The Hogwarts Kitchen, helping Hermione make S.P.E.W badges

Postby astrid » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:52 am

the sodding bin up up up hipster trash people though. I would not tire of smacking the crap out of them all. And Miss Crop Fringe....come on. I know they need numbers but really. At a fight they are likely to whip out a bit of charcoal and draw them all. Also the numbers game is annoying me. There has been so many Killingz of late is there just an infinite number of Negans?
Caaaaaarrrrl, I felt more for Rick tbh how much more can this guy take? Still though he was so nippy back in the day but he had turned into a caring wise little character.
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Voodoo Lady » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:16 am

Agree with all of that!

astrid wrote:the sodding bin up up up hipster trash people though. I would not tire of smacking the crap out of them all. And Miss Crop Fringe....come on. I know they need numbers but really. At a fight they are likely to whip out a bit of charcoal and draw them all.

Ahahahahhahaha! I about fell out of my chair, reading that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also the numbers game is annoying me. There has been so many Killingz of late is there just an infinite number of Negans?

And if that's the case, I feel it's beyond belief that no one else has raised an army against him by this point. They can't all truly believe that this is the way the world should be now.

Caaaaaarrrrl, I felt more for Rick tbh how much more can this guy take? Still though he was so nippy back in the day but he had turned into a caring wise little character.

I knoooooooow! I just got to the point where I kind of like him. But the rule of the show is, don't be the voice of reason. Every time someone steps into that position, they get killed. Zombie apocalypse don't need no voice of reason!

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: The Hogwarts Kitchen, helping Hermione make S.P.E.W badges

Previous

Return to General Chat