That Mitchell And Webb Thread

A place for discussing all of your other humour related interests.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:17 pm

Oh i need now! and thank you for the Bernard coat, it might just do the trick.. unless someone shouts that Mr. Webb is looking HOT HOT HOT on the telly right now
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:13 pm

Welcome to big school.
:D

And I'm loving how gay Jeremy is this series.

Mr Papa Lazarou
Distant Relative

Post by Mr Papa Lazarou » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:54 am

It wasn't as good as before, but like ma wife said, its only the first episode
"Get sat down if you like" Image Image

Herr Lip: "Justin, Justin, my very own Justin"

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:05 pm

Wheeeee! I watched the new episode, finally! I really enjoyed it and thought it was pretty much of the standard of the other two series. Not sure about Big Suze though, she just seems too...ordinary. I liked Jez's bit about drinking on your own "I mean if you drink a bottle of vodka with a man sat next to, how does that make it better?" <<<A question I have often asked myself :wink:

Oh and poor Mark just giving away all his money to them lads...that was even worse than the original 'mugging'!! "Ask for it in a girls voice!"

Tender_Lumpling
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tender_Lumpling » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:17 pm

Aww! Poor Mark (I will be saying that quite a lot). Reminds me of the time my friend was in town and a woman came up and said quite agressively, "I've just got out of prison, can I have a pound?" "Er...ok!" :lol:

I want to hug Jez!
"How I feel in my mind
And how I live in the world
They are oceans apart"

sofa

Post by sofa » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:30 pm

[quote="Cazza Lazarou"] Not sure about Big Suze though, she just seems too...ordinary.

What that girl had in mind is not normal! :shock: The threesome is healthy but that woman was just perverted.........

I loved the show think it's gonna be the best .series yet.

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:15 pm

The third woman of the threesome was hilarious. That bandage. Ack.

"I will have had a threesome"....

Hee.

sofa

Post by sofa » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

He should have had a shower before and after she didn't look too clean especially that bandage.

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:19 am

sofa wrote:
Cazza Lazarou wrote: Not sure about Big Suze though, she just seems too...ordinary.
What that girl had in mind is not normal! :shock: The threesome is healthy but that woman was just perverted.........
Oh do you mean Jez's current girlfriend? I meant his ex, Big Suze who came back with her 'hunk of monk'. I thought she should have been more terrifying from the comments they made about her in previous series and also her name. Also when Jez said 'oh, Big Suze was laughing...like a maniac' it just conjured up a more outrageous character in my mind. The maniac line was also delivered perfectly by Robert Webb, he's such a damn good actor!

Sorry, I'm going a bit analytical on you all there! I do tend to pull things to peices :oops:

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:53 pm

Robert Webb is just sdljhsdjbfsf when he says lines in a certain way *dies on the floor thinking back to The Smoking Room*

I will have to put the tape in and tape this tonight seeing as i missed last weeks and can't watch it tonight

EDIT: David Mitchell on QI tonight :D

Tender_Lumpling
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tender_Lumpling » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:40 pm

Do you think he will play the male lead in my film? I have written it for him after all. Christ, I am sad. :roll:

Argh, decisions! What do I tape and what do I watch?
"How I feel in my mind
They are oceans apart"

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:55 am

I taped Peep Show and watched QI....then watched Peep Show.

Good episode, I loved the way-

a)Mark just rang NHS direct to ask how to get that woman sectioned.

b)Super Hans/Jez and Mark were all battling to get each other sectioned, I now keep threatening the same to my best friend, who doesn't know Peep Show so it's even funnier.

c)Just when Mark thinks he's got some normality...it gets torn apart, cruel I know, but funny.

and

d) the exchange between Mark and Jez about the pub especially Robert Webb's line 'Mark why do you have to stay so relentlessly in the real world'

Chezzy...I find myself veering towards loving Robert Webb a bit too much-but I don't fancy him, I'm confused :)

sofa

Post by sofa » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:46 am

Cazza Lazarou wrote:
sofa wrote:
Cazza Lazarou wrote: Not sure about Big Suze though, she just seems too...ordinary.
Oh do you mean Jez's current girlfriend? I meant his ex, Big Suze who came back with her 'hunk of monk'. I thought she should have been more terrifying from the comments they made about her in previous series and also her name. Also when Jez said 'oh, Big Suze was laughing...like a maniac' it just conjured up a more outrageous character in my mind. The maniac line was also delivered perfectly by Robert Webb, he's such a damn good actor!

Sorry, I'm going a bit analytical on you all there! I do tend to pull things to pieces :oops:

No you're right! I got it wrong. I did mean the new girl...

I agree Big Suze is a bit normal but that's the point they exaggerate everything. Everyone else is normal it's the lads twisted view of the World that not right. Not everyone can get a monk to punch them.

Great episode this week as well, Hope we see more of Mary.
Super Hans really begining to annoy me though.

Tender_Lumpling
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tender_Lumpling » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:14 pm

I taped QI and watched Peep Show and then watched QI. :)
'Mark why do you have to stay so relentlessly in the real world'

One of my favourite lines!

When Mark was wondering could he get off with someone at Merry's party I said "what, like Pippin?"

*gets coat*
"How I feel in my mind
They are oceans apart"

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:50 pm

Cazza Lazarou wrote:
Chezzy...I find myself veering towards loving Robert Webb a bit too much-but I don't fancy him, I'm confused :)
He's lovely, i was a bit like that when i first saw him on telly, then i fell in love with the way he delievered lines as well as his looks :D