SOLUTIONS - apply within

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

SOLUTIONS - apply within

Post by serafina pekkala » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:10 pm

If you have a wish or a dream or just something you would like to go your way for a change (don't we all) please apply to SOLUTIONS.

As resident white witch on the board, i believe truly in the power of positive thought for yourself and for others ...

Evidence 1 - my flatmate has been silenced so far.

Evidence 2 - i have a *job* its a temp job but working at Edinburgh Uni as a project management assistant so lets hope it works out for me. I start Monday ...

So thanks to all who wished me well and i would sincerely hope to do the same for you and yours!!

And no, i can't wish for passionate hot nights of unbridled sexual gymnastics with (insert celebrity of choice) cos i may be wishing that for myself!!!! Charity starts at home y'know :lol:

So whats your beef, kittens?? Tell Aunty, c'mon??

Sefi x

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:58 pm

Wow, i used to be into witch craft but i was a little confused.
Is that why i have to wash my face with a potato?

Kind of like a .. David .. Brown.

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:13 pm

Dear SOLUTIONS,

I've got an agent reading my book at the moment and I reeeeally need her to like it. (really really really)
Aagh, even typing this is gonna jinx it.

Please use some of your white witchery on her! and also the gods of jinxing while you're at it.

Thanks!

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:12 pm

Dear Solutions,

Next Tuesday i have a job interview with Halifax and i would really love to get the job so i can leave the hell that is Sainsbury's forever and do something more exciting.. plus it will be more money and i could do with more money!

please do what is nessary for i will end up on anti-depressants if i don't get out of sainsbury's soon!
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

mama lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by mama lazarou » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:26 am

Dear Solutions

I royaly screwed up my highers last year and would really like to do well this year, otherwise it will be even more difficult to go to uni, please help me!

steph x

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:27 pm

Welcome to SOLUTIONS

Now then ladies, don your masks and have a glass of milk .... the basic rule is, if you want a wish to happen - you have to wish for everybody else's dreams too. This may not work at all, but we can try ... and the fact that someone else is thinking positively about another is itself a good thing!!!
I would like to have another job please because I fear for my sanity at this one. I would also like to loose weight, look prettier, get a nice boyfriend, learn to drive, learn Italian, write a book and start writing comedy
Astrid - Hmmm - some tasks are easier than others (ie. nice boyfriend!) ... learning to drive is easy enough if you can afford it and Linguaphone do a mean Italian course ... as for the look prettier, loose weight and start writing - i think you have the capacity within yourself to do all these things already (like Dorothy and getting home with her ruby slippers) and are probably much better than you think. But SOLUTIONS will try to see if we can't get the creative juices flowing ... we must pray to the muses and Apollo - the god of creativity to help unleash your inner talents!!!

I've got an agent reading my book at the moment and I reeeeally need her to like it. (really really really)
Aagh, even typing this is gonna jinx it.
OOOOO this is a good 'un!!! Everybody pray to Athena, the goddess of enlightenment that the agent will see Laura's talent and take her on board!
Next Tuesday i have a job interview with Halifax and i would really love to get the job so i can leave the hell that is Sainsbury's forever and do something more exciting.. plus it will be more money and i could do with more money!
Chez will sparkle and appear confident and able in the interview - she just needs to stay relaxed and focused and she'll do well. Therefore, we should all wish her good luck and good fortune on Tuesday!!!
I royaly screwed up my highers last year and would really like to do well this year, otherwise it will be even more difficult to go to uni, please help me!
ML needs help to focus on her studies and (as Pauline would say) KNUCKLE DOWN!!! So we shall send an intention to give her confidence and concentration to do the all important exams. And highers aren't the *only* way to Uni so don't despair. if you spend enough time on subjects you are interested in, you'll go far young padewan!
If you have the time then could you do something about the bitch at work. If you make the tinyest mistake she gets annoyed and is getting me and one of the nice people at work down.
If she doesn't start being nice I am afraid I'm going to 'do' a Geoff and blow up at her and get myself fired.
I have only worked there for a month and it's hard enough starting a new job without having to work with Cathy Carter Smith.
Ahhh a curse - good, i like a curse!! May Ares, the God of Wrath and Nemesis, the Goddess of Retribution bring down karmic punishment that this nasty lady deserves and leave sweet PNW in peace!!! Myabe she learn to mend her ways or be conviently transfered to another section!!!!

Well i hope we all have something decent happen to us and good luck and fortune bestowed on those who apply to SOLUTIONS in time of need ...

And to leave you now with a spell - a cheer-up spell - if you are feeling down or sad, imagine that (insert the preferred name here) has just come out of your bathroom after a shower, all damp and gorgeous with that Lemon Zest smell and is rubbing his/her hair with a white towel and wearing nothing but a horny smile on their face ... if that doesn't cheer you up - nowt will!!!

Sefi x

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by serafina pekkala » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:02 pm

Sefi - am now thinking about the cheer up spell - big smile on my face
see it works ... it always works!!!

Sefi x

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:09 pm

Sefi - good luck, you deserve the job hun

Astrid - good lucking with the job, try and eat healthy, do some regular exercsie, maybe try and go to the gym, if you can't afford that maybe take up jogging by going round your block a couple of times. Not sure what to say on the boyfiend front apart from you will know when you find that special someone, though i am currently still looking myself. Lastly, on driving, keep at it, i am. just keep going for the test, stay calm and always do what the instructor says.

Laura - i haven't actually read your stuff just yet but going by what a couple of people have said, it sounds like your work sounds superb. good luck on that, i'm sure they will see that your work is good enough to be published.

ME - thanx for that encouragement, PNW, i will research about Halifax so i know what sorts of things to say in the interview when asked. :)

Mama - i cannot comment on this as i have not been to uni. maybe you need a break away from uni. perhaps take a year out and get yourself a job which isn't so stressful, but will alloow you to keep your mind working. Maybe go back to uni in a years timeand see what you can do then!

PNW - that bitch really needs to back off you, she needs to realise that the world doesn't turen for her and that she is hurting people in the processes of her bitchyness.. maybe talk to someone above her and say that you do not like they way she is with you and other collegues!

*mind wanders with cheer up spell* thats a good one!
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

mama lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by mama lazarou » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:13 pm

Sefi: good luck with the Job you'll be fine and dandy.

astrid: just remeber starving yourself isn't the answer to losing weight, eat sensibly, don't cut out food groups and excercise everday. Sod boyfriends enjoy being single and being able to do as you please.

Laura: I havent read your work yet but judging for pthers peoples comments its fantastic and the guy who's reading should recognise a pure gem otherwise he's just crap!

CCW: alwasy think about what kind of questions they are going to ask you, this way you should be prepared for most questions and have a good answer, try not to get too stressed about it.

ME: thank you for everyones advice, im definately going to take ayear out so I can drink for a year! I need to de-stress.

PNW: speak to your other work collegue who is having problems with this girl and speak to the manager together it will make it easier if there is more than one of you.

HMMM that cheer up spell is really nice.................... 8-[

steph x

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:44 pm

Yes, thanks for the thoughts everyone, I'm doing all of you too! (so to speak)

I got a call from a different agent on saturday, who is also now interested, so it worked!

:shock:

Thanks!

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:46 pm

Dear Solutions...

Make my headache and crippling pain in my stomach go away :)
Pweeeese

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:22 pm

Re Headache.have you considered amputation?! :lol:

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:16 pm

Aaaaw give your brother a hug from me PNW

mama lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by mama lazarou » Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:25 pm

PNW I'll help beat up the chavs for you! grrrrrrrr!

Dear Solutions

can I have a new boyfriend please??? I've been single for too long now!

steph x

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:42 pm

Me too! I want a boyfriend, preferably between 16 and 18, 5'10", long black hair, dark blue eyes.

Reece will do though :D