Weird and funny dreams...

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

pinkpantha
Local Shop Owner!

Weird and funny dreams...

Post by pinkpantha » Wed May 12, 2004 2:49 pm

I find dreams really interesting, and listening to other peoples dreams more so. What weird or funny dreams have you had lately? C'mon, keep 'em clean though!! Or, if you had one that has always stuck in your head from long ago. They don't have to be League related.

The other night I dreamnt Reece phoned me up and tried to pretend he was somebody else. But with that voice and accent, I knew it was him! Eventually, he admitted it was him and started questioning me about my site. He said summat about a quote I wrote from him about those signed display boards was false and he was tempted to sue me!! In the end I calmed him down and blamed PBJ (hehe), and for some reason I landed up chatting to his wife, who wanted to invite me 'round for dinner to say sorry on Reece's behalf. :shock: How strange??

But, I'm sure there's far stranger dreams from other people.

Hayley x

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Wed May 12, 2004 5:57 pm

I had a dream about Reece too. (poor guy)
Um, he had morphed into a huge brown bird and the papparazzi were chasing him trying to get pictures. But he got the tip of his wing caught in one of their cameras, and he nosedived into the ground, and died.

Yes. I should eat less cheese before bedtime. Or just stop being so weird.

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Wed May 12, 2004 6:50 pm

Oh fabulous, you get to have a sex dream about Reece, and I have one about him being a big bloody bird.

:x

Jenny\'s Toilet

Post by Jenny\'s Toilet » Wed May 12, 2004 8:57 pm

Well asides from rude Reece daydreams I usually forget grr :evil: So they can't be that interesting, the only one I remember is that I was really excited because there was going to be a "The Young Ones" marathon on all night - how lame!?! :lol: Cause I've got it on DVD anyway! :wink:

My friend did have a dream that Papa Lazarou kidnapped her, which sounds cool, I want to have that dream - must eat more cheese-based products!!

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Wed May 12, 2004 8:58 pm

Young Ones marathon,wouldn't be much of a marathon would it!!! :lol:

pinkpantha
Local Shop Owner!

Re: Weird and funny dreams...

Post by pinkpantha » Wed May 19, 2004 4:06 pm

pinkpantha wrote: The other night I dreamnt Reece phoned me up and tried to pretend he was somebody else. But with that voice and accent, I knew it was him!
Hayley x

Funny thing is, somebody keeps on phoning my mobile the last couple of weeks - number withheld. Been too busy at work to answer it. Could it be Reece? Could it? :wink: For some reason, I know when I do get chance to answer it I'm gonna be pretty dissapointed.

Hayley x

pinkpantha
Local Shop Owner!

Post by pinkpantha » Wed May 19, 2004 4:59 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:It might be, you never know, though he has been busy with me lately. :wink:

PS: Congrats on getting your own Local Shop!

Well, c'mon don't be greedy! Share the little fella around! :lol:

Oh! I just noticed that. :D

Hayley x

Jenny\'s Toilet

Post by Jenny\'s Toilet » Wed May 19, 2004 5:28 pm

Christ, the other night I dreamt that I met Keith Chegwin (that bloke who did "It's a Knockout" and does GMTV sometimes :P ) he was trying out a magic act wearing a really gawdy jester's costume and the trick was that he took his head off :? How queer! I was exstatic, I couldn't beleeive I was meeting him, though fortunately it didn't go into the same direction as some of these reece dreams :shock: PHEW! *shudder*

Am I destined to be an outsider forever? Aah! Congrats on your shop ownership, a big responsiblity that!

edit - no wait I am a distant relative, hooray! Hopefully not to the Dentons, you'll never leave..

Exinferis
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Exinferis » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:52 pm

"That Merill!"

Wow, scary dream there...not sure I wouldn't have run across a car park away from a freaky man after that dream! :shock:

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:54 pm

I once dreamt tha I was trying to get a 6ft budgie on an aeroplane! Nothing else just that! He was green! :oops:

Exinferis
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Exinferis » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:10 pm

It was the milky eye that gave it away, "Did she have a milky eye dear? All shriveld up like an egg was it?"

I had a really scary dream not long after I moved into the house I'm in now. It was really odd.

My Mum was here for a holiday. We were in the living room, which is at the front of the house, when we heard this noise like cannon balls hitting the ground outside. So, I went to the front door to see what all the racket was, only to see meteors hitting the houses on the other side of the road. Suddenly, my cat appears from nowhere and I grab him and pull him inside the house. All three of us huddle in the middle of the livingroom; me holding Salem, and Mum holding me. We could see these meteors slaming down into the tarmack of the road, gradualy making their way into my front garden.

I was convinced that they would smash their way through the house any second. They kept coming and coming. I remember I was scared that they'd destroyed my car and bike! One hit just outside my front window, about a foot from the house. Then everything slowed down and all I could hear was the sound of these flaming rocks hitting the houses next door. Then, time returend to normal and the meteors were landing in the back garden. Somehow they'd missed the house completely!

I remember wakeing up in a cold sweat with tears pouring down my face! I couldn't move for about 5 minutes, I was terrified.

Exinferis
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Exinferis » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:56 pm

I swear, if I'd have put my finger on one of those things, I'd have woken up with it burnt! :shock: It was that real.

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:57 pm

I had a dream the house was burning down,I awoke and it was! :shock: Seriouly I had to stand in the street in nothing but boxers until the Red Cross came!!

pinkpantha
Local Shop Owner!

Post by pinkpantha » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:01 pm

Son of Tubbs returns! wrote:I once dreamt tha I was trying to get a 6ft budgie on an aeroplane! Nothing else just that! He was green! :oops:

Hahaha. That's so funny!! :lol: I can vision that.

Hayley x

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:09 pm

I wasn't going to get up! I thought it was Fireworks! Just as well I did as I left the roof fell in!

I'd have been a goner!! Lucky really!