American, Jessica Lange rules, Horror Story

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Re: American, Jessica Lange rules, Horror Story

Post by miss denton » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:09 am

I'm enjoying Freak Show. I haven't seen the previous series of American Horror Story ( where have I been) I'll try and find them. I've seen the first tow episodes.

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Just started watching the first season the other week, and really enjoying it. I like the randomness of it, and waiting to find out the backgrounds of the various dead folks. And got very excited that Quicksilver's one of the main ones (Tate)! Deeply fond of him. The show's very well pitched. I have a feeling that the Asylum one is going to annoy me (no prizes for guessing why), but am definitely going to keep watching them.
Voodoo Lady wrote: And is it just me? I rather fancy Paul "the illustrated seal boy".
He must be the character played by Mat Fraser, right? That's his favourite act. I love love LOVE Mat Fraser! He may even be my husband. Totally fancy him, even more so now he has grey hair. I've seen him live a couple of times. When I worked at the Operating Theatre he came in once. I was very star struck, but somehow managed to have a conversation with him about the museum. He's awesome!
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 am

I really enjoyed Freak show. I loved the story and it lots of great characters. This series has made me want to see the previous series. They are on my to watch list. I also have Jessica Lange singing Gods and Monsters on my ipod.

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:13 am

astrid wrote:Anyone watching Hotel?
I am. Lady Gaga can't act for toffee but I am liking it.