MrsBeasley wrote:Am I the only female in the world who just isn't bothered by Sex & the City?
*waves* I remain in the distinctly 'unbothered' category too. And SJP is like a stick of old celery dressed up in a doilies and ribbons.
I saw the film 30 Days of Night ...
Good things include:
- vampires who look like Nick Cave and Gomer Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.
- vampires who are actually scary - like sentient zombies.
- the film looks brilliant and has a great premise along with atmospheric music.
- Danny Huston is fast becoming one of my favourite actors since Geoffrey Rush appears to run aground in the Caymans or summinck.
- Melissa George wears a very nice coat.
- sometimes the plot is silly and we can guess who (in the stock minor characters) is gonna get eaten up like a yummy cake. Mmmm - icing.
- Josh Harnett's 'ackting' is sometimes rubbish.
I will look forward to more movies from the director cos he shows promise.