This is Mah Husband/Waaaaaafv

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Viper
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Viper » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:34 pm

Hank Azaria is hot- FACT. He's well hotter than Simon Pegg- especially in Godzilla when that cr*ppy blonde actress jumps on him. I always thought: let me jump on you in a cr*ppy film, Hank Azaria.

Plus he was in Birdcage in a tiny thong and then he slips in big shoes and makes egg soup.

Though his Hound of Love has not quite caught me. I'm swarming with Clive Owen's Hounds of Love, which are very musky and craggy and manly and horny. Oh, Clive Owen. How you bewitch my senses!
Hello my darling it's me again. Where are you?

It could get funnier if we keep doing it.

http://themightycharlottestein.blogspot.com/

mama lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by mama lazarou » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:38 pm

serafina pekkala wrote:I thought he had. Oh well.

Meanwhile - bwahahaha- I have searched under the name and nothing came up but I claim Hank Azaria in all forms.

Mama looked at me like I was mental when I said i prefered him to Pegg and Moran. Quite frankly - the voice of Moe wins for me everytime.

Sefi x
ewwwwwwww, he all weird looking, I dunno why but he is.

I claim Mr Moran in Run fatboy run! ( i couldn't find a pic)

sx

SailorEarth
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by SailorEarth » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:56 pm

*peers inside*

Is Douglas Reynholm (Matt Berry in IT Crowd) available for claimage? Or has someone nabbed him while I wasn't looking :P I'm too lazy to check through the threads, it's getting late and I'm tired ;)

I'm just going through this total Matt Berry phase right now Image and figured I might be entitled to something... anything... *bambi eyes* Image

Oh and Hank Azaria's cool - I liked him in The Birdcage ;)

*runs away*

Viper
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Viper » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Maybe it's cos he's got a nose like a tiny hook. You could hang a tiny coat on it.
Hello my darling it's me again. Where are you?

It could get funnier if we keep doing it.

http://themightycharlottestein.blogspot.com/

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:54 pm

Viper wrote:
Maybe it's cos he's got a nose like a tiny hook. You could hang a tiny coat on it.
I like his nose - tis a fine aquilline feature. He is American of Greek Sephardic Jewish heritage so he has good nose DNA in bucket loads. And he is funny and not a sexless lady-face make-up child boy. I don't like them at all - but who does? Someone at another site for sure. Made me do sick, it did. :) Much prefer teh funny man with the funny voices what does the funny things.

Sefi x

I Can I Can't
Local Shop Owner!

Post by I Can I Can't » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:17 pm

Has anyone claimed the German cannibal in The IT Crowd yet? He was brilliant...

Tracy
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tracy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:43 pm

I don't watch the prog, so unless you know the character's name (unless that *actually* is the character's name) or the actor's real name, I don't know what you'd be able to search on... :?
SailorEarth wrote:*peers inside*

Is Douglas Reynholm (Matt Berry in IT Crowd) available for claimage? Or has someone nabbed him while I wasn't looking :P I'm too lazy to check through the threads, it's getting late and I'm tired ;)
Pffft. Laziness is NO excuse. It's in the Guidelines: that's the reason they got amended... :P

However, I took pity and searched for you (and it only took about three minutes... see?). Not claimed as yet as far as I can tell. I shall add to your list.
ImageImageImage

I Can I Can't
Local Shop Owner!

Post by I Can I Can't » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:44 pm

Tracy wrote:I don't watch the prog, so unless you know the character's name (unless that *actually* is the character's name) or the actor's real name, I don't know what you'd be able to search on... :?
I know his first name (character) is Yohan... I haven't searched the bible yet because it was only shown on Friday so I assumed someone would have claimed him recently. Hmm, then I should have checked the last few pages. *slaps self*

Edit: have checked and he is free. Mwahaha. I husband Yohan the cello-playing German cannibal! :D

Tracy
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tracy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:49 pm

I Can I Can't wrote:
Tracy wrote:I don't watch the prog, so unless you know the character's name (unless that *actually* is the character's name) or the actor's real name, I don't know what you'd be able to search on... :?
I know his first name (character) is Yohan... I haven't searched the bible yet because it was only shown on Friday so I assumed someone would have claimed him recently. Hmm, then I should have checked the last few pages. *slaps self*

Edit: have checked and he is free. Mwahaha. I husband Yohan the cello-playing German cannibal! :D
Tip for all: The best way to search is searching on character and real name in 'general chat', then just scrolling through and checking any posts in this thread and the Ultimate Guide thread. Saves trawling through all the lists. Easy!

Will add your latest addition to your harem. :)

*EDIT* - always an idea to search on programme name, too. :D
ImageImageImage

SailorEarth
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by SailorEarth » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:56 am

SailorEarth wrote:*peers inside*

Pffft. Laziness is NO excuse. It's in the Guidelines: that's the reason they got amended... :P

However, I took pity and searched for you (and it only took about three minutes... see?). Not claimed as yet as far as I can tell. I shall add to your list.
:oops: Soz... If I hadn't felt so wrecked last night I would have checked myself. Thank you!

Tracy
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tracy » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:01 am

You are absolved of all guilt.

This time. :P :wink:
ImageImageImage

SailorEarth
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by SailorEarth » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:05 am

Eeek ;)

I'll check next time! I promise!

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:57 pm

I thought laura might have claimed him in the it crowd thread..i might be wrong though
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Not Quite Local
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Not Quite Local » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:38 pm

Can I claim that new girl off Hollyoaks? She looks a bit like Sasha, except hot and not a complete airhead :D Dunno what she's called though XD

Judee Levinson
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Frolicing in the park with Pierre, throwing Flip flops in a haphazard fashion

Post by Judee Levinson » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:48 pm

Not Quite Local wrote:Can I claim that new girl off Hollyoaks? She looks a bit like Sasha, except hot and not a complete airhead :D Dunno what she's called though XD

Lauren. :) I like her. Probably because she barely opens her gob!
ImageImage