MARK GATISS KISSED ME!!!!!

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:26 pm

Luckily he was always really nice when I went.

Tracy
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tracy » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:34 am

royston vasey rulehz wrote:I've just become local. FWEE!!!!
Hello, new person! It would be good if you introduced yourself properly with a few juicy details about yourself here... http://www.lofg.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... ht=#145723

and taking a few minutes to read and absorb this: http://www.lofg.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=405 would be very much appreciated by the Mods. Tschuss! :D

Right... back on topic... what was it again? :lol:
ImageImageImage

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:14 pm

I wish I'd brought a camera when I met the LOG. Maybe I will when I go to see LB.

papa\'s wife

Post by papa\'s wife » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:16 pm

*crying* as envyis as I am I'm going to try and be happy for you (woe is me)

Sarah Chinnery
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Sarah Chinnery » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:09 pm

Reece was lovely with me when I met him. He gave me a lovely smile & shook my hand even though it was freezing cold. My hand's are always freezing cold. :roll: I'm sure he winced when he took my hand actually... :lol:

Damali
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Damali » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:15 pm

When I first saw Reece I hadn't realised he was right behind me :oops: I was standing face backward saying "Omg omg omg, what am I going to say?! Will they like their pictures, what if I faint infront of Reece :shock: WHAT AM I GOING TO GET SIGNED?!" then my friend Sarah literally went "Er... Laura *points over shoulder* behind you" and there was Reece trying to get passed and so I said "Oh I'm so sorry Reece, didn't realise you were there!" and he chuckled and said no problem and I died... actually I forgot all about this happening, probably thanks to the adrenalin rush- I can't remember much because of that, it's all a bit of a blur unfortunetly!
Reece though quieter than Steve and Mark was very nice. He was very tired and you could tell, even my friend Sarah picked up on it, but he wasn't rude and said "Awww thank you!" when I gave him his prezzy. I don't think Reece can help being a little shy and as PNW said, he DOES throw himself round stage like a mentalist :lol: so I'm not surprised he's tired! I do wish I'd got a kiss of Steve, Reece or Mark though, really wouldn't have minded- they were all rather scrummy in the flesh! My gawd this is turning into an essay... *runs away*
Image Image Image

Lisgoe\'s Lady

Post by Lisgoe\'s Lady » Thu May 11, 2006 10:48 am

When i met the Gents they were extremerly polite, i suspect they just get quite tired, and you cant blame them for that! Reece was especialy nice to me and my brother when we saw the producers last week, he signed, posed for pictures, chatted to us for a while and even hugged me! =P~ I guess its all the ladies lusting after him that makes him quite shy.