MARK GATISS KISSED ME!!!!!

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:55 pm

Tender_Lumpling wrote:Just watched your video, that's brilliant. (You sounded so sweet!) I'm so glad they were in a good mood for you, that was great. :)
They're always sweet ^_^ Except Reece who is (and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here) rather SHY when it comes to confronting the fans.

I can't believe they remembered me!! I really can't....

BestBirthdayWeekendEverCat -x-

luckdragon

Post by luckdragon » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:21 pm

Oki_Doki_Loki wrote: Thank you, it took me SOOOO long to make! I nicked the pictures from the scan I did of the card for that Guess Who game, did you notice :D

ShortCutCat -x-
I did not see any pictures of the game--I'm sorry if they were somewhere obvious, but I find the Local Shop forums difficult to navigate.

Does your avatar say "Love & Box"? :)

Again, thanks for sharing all the juicy details! What a fantastic time!

Papa's Book Of Wives
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Papa's Book Of Wives » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:31 pm

wooh hoo lucky lady you are my dear :D

*very jealous*

hehe but am so glad someone finally got a kiss off Mark, as I was FAR too nervous to ask thinking he'd say no and spit at me :shock:

*i overreact so i know....or do i?*

anyway KUDOS to ya kid :D

sway x

Can you ride a sheep?

luckdragon

Post by luckdragon » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:01 pm

Papa's Book Of Wives wrote:hehe but am so glad someone finally got a kiss off Mark, as I was FAR too nervous to ask thinking he'd say no and spit at me :shock:

sway x
And she didn't even have to ask for it, either--spontaneous kissing! :wink:

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:39 pm

Don't think i posted in here but well done Loki :)
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:01 pm

luckdragon wrote: I did not see any pictures of the game--I'm sorry if they were somewhere obvious, but I find the Local Shop forums difficult to navigate.

Does your avatar say "Love & Box"? :)

Again, thanks for sharing all the juicy details! What a fantastic time!
The pictures of the guess who game are somewhere on this thread, they're on the first page I think...

And yes it does say "Love & Box", I'm not sure if you've read the Vesuvius club, but the main character is called Lucifer Box, Mark signed it for me in Brighton :)

OnTourInBrightonCat -x-

Tinkerbell2
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tinkerbell2 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:04 pm

Ooh! I got that book through today!!!! Gonna start reading tomorrow when I'm on the bus (who cares if I get laughed at)

I'd LOVE a signed copy!!!

Gos you're SO SO SO SO lucky. I want a big wet kiss of Mark......

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:06 pm

Papa's Book Of Wives wrote:wooh hoo lucky lady you are my dear :D

*very jealous*

hehe but am so glad someone finally got a kiss off Mark, as I was FAR too nervous to ask thinking he'd say no and spit at me :shock:

sway x
Someone on the other coom got a hand shake from Mark and he leaned over and gave her a hug... I suppose he has a soft spot for those who aspire to shake his hand :)

I REALLY REALLY wish I could go to the Hammersmith show tomorrow, but my dad won't allow me to, for no clear reason.

I'm allowed to go to Romania with a group of strangers for 3 months, but I'm not allowed to go to Hammersmith with my sister for one evening...

SomeonePleaseShootMeCat -x-

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:07 pm

Cheeky Chezzy Woo wrote:Don't think i posted in here but well done Loki :)
Cheers, you're meeting up with GTJW on Sat aren't you?

JustCuriousCat -x-

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:10 pm

Tinkerbell2 wrote:Ooh! I got that book through today!!!! Gonna start reading tomorrow when I'm on the bus (who cares if I get laughed at)

I'd LOVE a signed copy!!!

Gos you're SO SO SO SO lucky. I want a big wet kiss of Mark......
I've not finished reading it (I'm practically illiterate, it's ridiculous :shock: ) but it's an amazing book so far!

The detail he puts into each line, each paragraph! It's hard to fathom how he manages to continue the same standard of writing throughout the novel, but he manages it effortlessly! If anything, it just gets better and better!

I've also bought "Never Trust A Rabbit", which I plan on reading after I've finished "The Vesuvius Club", can't wait ^_^

CleverGentsCat -x-

luckdragon

Post by luckdragon » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:49 am

Oki_Doki_Loki wrote: The pictures of the guess who game are somewhere on this thread, they're on the first page I think...
A-Ha! There they are. Very nice. :)
And yes it does say "Love & Box", I'm not sure if you've read the Vesuvius club, but the main character is called Lucifer Box, Mark signed it for me in Brighton :)
I really enjoyed The Vesuvius Club--although I would like my copy better if I'd had it signed by Mark in person. :wink:

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:41 am

Can I draw your attention to my new "avatar" (I think that's their official name :oops: )

My mate made it for me and, I don't know about you, but it's the most ADORABLE bit of Mark footage ever!!

LookAtThatFaceCat -x-

Local_One
A Local

Post by Local_One » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:29 pm

yeh u r so lucky to get a kiss off the lovely Mark , i stand by what i said b4 Mark is definetly my Fave Gent he is a proper Gent too ;) so charming , i can't imagine him getting in a big strop with fans like reece seems to do , he always seems 2 have so much time for everyone , i haven't met Jeremy yet sadly and i thnk Steve seems really nice but a bit shy and im guessing Reece is a bit too but Mark Rules !
"I've just come over a little queer"
"Ah yes, all come in my faceful"
"It's just a big bloody joke to you isnt it!"
"He's a very dangerous man he'll shit on you and set you on fire"
"Give me that you cycle of shit!"

owandoove

Post by owandoove » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:49 pm

:shock: *gobsmacked*

You are the luckiest person in the world!!! :shock:
That's probably THE BEST fan encounter EVER! The game you made them is awesome, they were rightfully grateful :o . God, all i managed was "Hi" "Can i have a photo with you all please?".
But the video clip wont work on my computer, so i'll have to figure out a way to upload it, hmm.
But anyway, you must be sooooo ecstatic!! Hell i would be! \:D/
You lucky lucky thing. :D

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:47 pm

SailorEarth wrote:Ooh that's classic! :lol: That should be marketed or something ;) (along with Royston Vasey Monopoly, LOL!)
And PROBE Cluedo, which one day I will actually print out... :D Not forgetting Husband Dreamphone... ;) ;)

Great story though. Wow! You lucky thing, you!! :)
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."