MARK GATISS KISSED ME!!!!!

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

krustyx3
Local Shop Owner!

Post by krustyx3 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:22 pm

:lol: Hey! I am new here so please be gentle! I am a huge fan of TLoG and was absolutely red with jealousy when I saw the video and the massive conversation that Oki_Doki_Loki had with them..and the genius presents as well! I would be far too gob smacked to talk to them for that long or ask them to do anything like that! I did meet them at the signing in Newcastle and I had a box of really nice shortbread biscuits from Scotland to keep them going but I was just too totally terrified to give it to them!
I have seen the 'panto' twice and I am desperate to go again, especially if you can meet them afterwards. Damn the lack of money!!
"Howard Moon: Explorer"..."I think thats got the wrong ring to it"

ImageImage

Tinkerbell2
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tinkerbell2 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:29 pm

I've just seen that video (finally :roll: *swears at computer*). I'm so jealous :( You lucky little monster :D

benjamin denton
A Local

Post by benjamin denton » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:35 pm

wow ure sooo lucky :D is there any more video clips :D id luv to see more :lol:

royston vasey monopoly? id buy that lol.
ImageImage

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:05 pm

There IS another clip of Steve and Mark driving away in their cars, with Steve waving to us from the window, but it shows the number plates so until I learn how to blank em out I'm not putting it up.

As for you guys saying you freeze up when you're nervous at meeting the gents, I become over-confident :oops: , which isn't always a good thing.

My advice, when you DO meet them, just go for it, don't waste your time being shy! You may never see them again!

OR, if you feel you still won't be able to say anything to them, write them a letter instead and pass it onto them. That was you'll get to say all you want to say and, if you leave your address with them, you might even get a reply ^_^

GoodLuckYouGuysCat -x-

Pink Bag of Doom
Local Shop Owner!
Location: Lying on the pavement with Phill. FALLEN ON THE FLOOR!!

Post by Pink Bag of Doom » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:17 pm

I am more jealous than should be physically possible... :lol:
But it's great that you had such a good experience! Hehe, I bet you're still on a high now! :D
ImageImage
"She's so ugly that when she was born, the hospital put her in an incubator with tinted glass."

misstoadfacedenton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by misstoadfacedenton » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:10 am

Awww, that video clip is ace! Really had me laughing. Mark looks so happy. Lol, loved Steve's f*ck off. :lol: Well done (and welcome btw!) you!

Pink Bag of Doom
Local Shop Owner!
Location: Lying on the pavement with Phill. FALLEN ON THE FLOOR!!

Post by Pink Bag of Doom » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:13 am

Yes, the video clip was great! I love Mark's adorable reaction when you said "Action!" :)
ImageImage
"She's so ugly that when she was born, the hospital put her in an incubator with tinted glass."

a1tiptop
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by a1tiptop » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:17 am

Absolutely frigging beautiful. The man is just so adorable on camera. What a sweetheart. Steve too! Bless them both for doing it and twatting around on amature video. Fantastic.
And I'll stay here till the trail's cold and return again with my meaty gold
You want it! You can't get enough of Hilary Briss and his special stuff...

Tinkerbell2
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tinkerbell2 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:22 am

I laughed when the girl said "aw, that rocks" not heard that in ages :D

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:37 am

Tinkerbell2 wrote:I laughed when the girl said "aw, that rocks" not heard that in ages :D
LMAO @ "the girl"

That would be me :roll:

I was just desperate for another variation of "cool", rockin' my socks seemed to work...

So, the tour's nearly over, anyone else here yet to see the show? or any of you got tickets for a show this week?

You'llNotBeDissapointedCat -x-

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:39 am

a1tiptop wrote:Absolutely frigging beautiful. The man is just so adorable on camera. What a sweetheart. Steve too! Bless them both for doing it and twatting around on amature video. Fantastic.
They honestly adore us fans! I can't get over the fact that they stay and meet fans after every (well, the majority of - when they can) exhausting show!

The gents are my heroes ^_^

TheyRuleCat -x-

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:44 am

misstoadfacedenton wrote:Awww, that video clip is ace! Really had me laughing. Mark looks so happy. Lol, loved Steve's f*ck off. :lol: Well done (and welcome btw!) you!
Thank you for the welcome ^_^

I've been a member since the live commentary time when I was on here looking for tickets, but don't really post much... glad you liked the video ^_^ Sucks that Reece wasn't there, but you know, Mark and Steve are enough right? <laughs>

I'mHappyCat -x-

Tinkerbell2
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tinkerbell2 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:45 am

Oki_Doki_Loki wrote:
Tinkerbell2 wrote:I laughed when the girl said "aw, that rocks" not heard that in ages :D
LMAO @ "the girl"

:lol: :lol: erm, yeah.........soz bout that!

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:47 am

Pink Bag of Doom wrote:Yes, the video clip was great! I love Mark's adorable reaction when you said "Action!" :)
I know! Can you hear what they're saying at the start of the video? Before I turned the camera on I told Mark what I wanted him to do and say adn he said soemthing about me giving great direction, which is why I said action, but I just love Mark's smile ^_^

And Steve's after he gets off the phone give a little "Did Tubb's do right?" very-pleased-with-himself look ^_^

BlessHimCat -x-

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:48 am

Tinkerbell2 wrote:
Oki_Doki_Loki wrote:
LMAO @ "the girl"

:lol: :lol: erm, yeah.........soz bout that!
S'ok, I'm new and unknown. Apology accepted 8)

ILikeTheseSmiliesCat -x-