Apocalypse Live Commentary - 29th September 2005

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:11 pm

it's possible! I thought he sounded a bit drunk when he came in!
And when we saw him outside he was eating the face off this poor woman! :lol:
ImageImage

eskewedbeef!!!
Local Shop Owner!
Location: Sitting at a computer in one of the most boring towns in the North

Post by eskewedbeef!!! » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:37 pm

I was just wondering, where did this whole "**** eyes" thing come from?
"Then the highlight was a stoat rigor mortis..."

ImageImage

cupid stunt
Local Shop Owner!

Post by cupid stunt » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:47 pm

This would have to be the source of the c**t eyes.

Sounds like you all had a fun time... though I still think everyone's been pretty quiet about it. Come on, we want to hear more!

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:55 pm

Urgh I hate that. I wish I'd not looked. And I'm not normally a sqeamish person. Maybe it's just cos it's eye sockets. Bleurgh.
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

Mr Mistry

Last Night

Post by Mr Mistry » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:59 pm

I was lucky enough to be there last night and can clear up a few points. Mark was in the pub down the road while you were entering the cinema and Mr Sheen walked past on his way to the chinese for dinner. He wasnt going to come along (not sure if he knew about it) but Mark asked him to pop in after dinner, and he did. The seond row of seats were left empty for guests and also so the boys could record the commentary without interuption (not that anyone would). One of the sets of questions that was asked was recorded with Mark and will be appearing on a website near you soon.

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:01 pm

Why thank you Mr Mistry.

I wish you were Jimi Mistry - the once gay doctor off of Eastenders.

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:03 pm

Laura Folds Five wrote:Why thank you Mr Mistry.

I wish you were Jimi Mistry - the once gay doctor off of Eastenders.
That would have been wicked! :D

You sound like a secret insider! I am intrigued! I wonder what website it was for?
ImageImage

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:09 pm

Indeed. You are v mysterious as your name would imply Mr Mistry. If you are any of the Gents, I love you! Ha ha! But I expect you are really someone who runs a site?....
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

lost

Post by lost » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:11 pm

a1tiptop wrote:Hey, it was Steve singing c**t eyes! In the style of Pop singing Bright Eyes...

I loved the way that Reece managed to describe practically everything on the screen.

And Mark's massive scarf!

However, slightly annoyed at the loads of empty seats. Big cock up, wasn't it? Grrr!

really?? i turned up anyway without a ticket and literally begged the guys on the door that if there was any empty seats if i could go in and they said it was starting in five minutes and was completely full up. i cant believe it, i even spotted an open door round the back and got in the cinema but thought if there was no seats id get caught out and so left. booo hoooooo!!!! what a stupid way to do an event

Mr Mistry

Post by Mr Mistry » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:13 pm

Beast wrote:Indeed. You are v mysterious as your name would imply Mr Mistry. If you are any of the Gents, I love you! Ha ha! But I expect you are really someone who runs a site?....
Sadly no and no. No big mystery but when I have some news I'll let you know.

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:16 pm

Ooh, even more teasing! I will be watching this space! :D
ImageImage

Lottie
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Lottie » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:01 pm

cupid stunt wrote:This would have to be the source of the c**t eyes.
Yeah, apparently Jeremy texted Reece that he thought they looked like that. Certainly got a few laughs every time they said it. :lol:

I managed to get a couple of piccies but they didn't come out very well. I'm sure someone will have some better ones.

Edit: Just remembered something. Steve was talking about the figurines at the beginning of the film & said we should start a petition to get them made........
Last edited by Lottie on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

eskewedbeef!!!
Local Shop Owner!
Location: Sitting at a computer in one of the most boring towns in the North

Post by eskewedbeef!!! » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:02 pm

cupid stunt wrote:This would have to be the source of the c**t eyes.
Yeuch. That's manky. I remember in the film, watching that bit not at all thinking of what all YOU dirty lot were thinking of! :wink:
"Then the highlight was a stoat rigor mortis..."

ImageImage

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:17 pm

Hulloooo!!

I have returned to Kent once more with a reppaarrt! Live Commentary was absolutely, wonderfully, brilliantly fantastic. And that's an understatement. Don't want to rub it in for anyone that wasn't there but it really was the funniest thing I have ever heard/seen.

It was SO lovely to see familiar faces and meet some new ones. T Bird, again, you're very welcome for your ticket! Glad you could make it in the end and it didn't take too long to find you, heh. Big helllloooos to Courtney and Kate (yay for you getting the Papa cutout, I'm so proud!) - our drinking buddies. Thanks especially to Sarah, Shaz and Tara for making it so much fun and making me laff so much I nearly pissed meself. :D :D

Highlights have already been mentioned but here's some more: Shearsmith Squeak, "bab is Hull for poo", Herr Lipp's kids are found buggered and murdered, Mark's scarf (rawwwrr), C**t eyes, the Gent's trailers before the fillum, munch-bunch, the vision of Reece running around with an asthma pump (ahahahahahahah), Micheal Sheen turning up and forgetting how to do the Jeremy voice, Sarah and I imagining being seperated for laughing so much, Mark regenerating into David Tennant, and Reece claming that the two best smells in the world are "mown grass and wee". And I'm sure there is more stuff I have forgotten!

Photos to come shortly!! (of Gents and us drunken mongs)

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:24 pm

I forgot about the David Tennant bit. That got a huge cheer. Can't wait to see your photos. My photos won't be here yet until after the signing once i have finished the film :)
You're the Christmas, promising the summer