The League of Gentlemen Apocalypse OST

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:20 am

cupid stunt wrote:I would like to thank technology for giving me the oppurtunity to have the Apocalypse Theme as my ringtone. It almost makes me feel like I'm in some sort of action-filled situation everytime my phone rings. :P
I'd have my phone upstairs all the time so when it rings i could do a dramatic Sheen style thing up the stairs.. :oops: Sometimes i think i should get out more.
Is that why i have to wash my face with a potato?

Kind of like a .. David .. Brown.

cupid stunt
Local Shop Owner!

Post by cupid stunt » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:21 am

Tubbs get undressed wrote: I'd have my phone upstairs all the time so when it rings i could do a dramatic Sheen style thing up the stairs..
I have never done that out of pure boredom.... nope, not at all. :oops:

Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer » Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:12 pm

The LOGA OST rocks!!!!

Joby Talbot's work on the Apocalypse soundtrack is brilliant!

There is such a range of musical styles contained with the OST - an amazing film score.

'Leaving for London' is funky & 'Its a Miracle' is beautiful. The highlight for me is the re-worked 'While There's Still Time' (aka End Titles). It sounds so beautiful, touching & poignant.
Have we missed the cakes?

Kino
Local Shop Owner!
Location: In Robot Hell, tormenting the damned with my up-tempo singing and dancing

Post by Kino » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm

Yeah, listening to the End Titles track just makes me smile and say "Yup, LoG is definately the greatest thing EVER and this track proves it." :)

cupid stunt
Local Shop Owner!

Post by cupid stunt » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:43 pm

Personally I like the original version of "While There's Still Time" better... but that's because it means a lot to me in many different ways.

I'm still hoping for an OST from the 3 series + Xmas special, but I doubt that'll be happening unless they do yet another series.

Judee Levinson
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Frolicing in the park with Pierre, throwing Flip flops in a haphazard fashion

Post by Judee Levinson » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:19 pm

I'm pretty sure there were rumours about a soundtrack to the series a few years ago. So who knows
ImageImage

benjamin denton
A Local

Post by benjamin denton » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:38 am

ive tried gettin afew log ringtones but there all crap.
does ane 1 no were i can get 'un crap' ones :roll:
ImageImage

Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:38 am

cupid stunt wrote:Personally I like the original version of "While There's Still Time" better... but that's because it means a lot to me in many different ways.

I'm still hoping for an OST from the 3 series + Xmas special, but I doubt that'll be happening unless they do yet another series.
Yes I'd love an official release of the music from the TV series - including the bonus track of Creme Brulee's 'Voodoo Lady'.
Have we missed the cakes?

Tracy
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tracy » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:28 am

I wish I'd ordered the OST and the DVD separately from Amazon... as the DVD isn't released until 3rd October, they will be posted out together, meaning I have to wait till a few days after that to hear the soundtrack again. Arsebiscuits. Ah well, after seeing the film so many times, I can just about hear the tracks in my head anyway, if I try... :roll: :lol:
ImageImageImage

Judee Levinson
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Frolicing in the park with Pierre, throwing Flip flops in a haphazard fashion

Post by Judee Levinson » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:51 pm

benjamin denton wrote:ive tried gettin afew log ringtones but there all crap.
does ane 1 no were i can get 'un crap' ones :roll:

the ones on thisisalocalshop.com are very good, as they were actually the gents voices.
ImageImage

benjamin denton
A Local

Post by benjamin denton » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:29 pm

ive tried them they wont work on my fone im probs gonna ave to wait till i get my new fone.

does any body now if the sony ericson k700i has realtones
ImageImage

Kino
Local Shop Owner!
Location: In Robot Hell, tormenting the damned with my up-tempo singing and dancing

Post by Kino » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:59 pm

I was in Virgin last week and I swear they were playing the apocalypse theme, it makes you want to run around like a maniac.
Judee Levinson wrote:the ones on thisisalocalshop.com are very good, as they were actually the gents voices.
When I was in GAME the other day the man standing next to me's phone went off and it was the Papa Lazarou ringtone!

"Pick up the phone, Dave!"

It was so loud that everyone in the shop (about 3 of us, lol) jumped and then I was the only one who burst out laughing. I think both me and the afformentioned man were quite embarassed. :oops:

Judee Levinson
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Judee Levinson » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:08 pm

haha fantastic! but you now have a sacred bond
ImageImage

Kino
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Kino » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:16 pm

Yeah, that's true! I really should have spoken to him but he left the shop in a bit of a hurry. :lol:

dannii69

Post by dannii69 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:44 pm

I have exactly the same ringtone! The full version of it is:
"Hello Dave? Hello Dave, your phone's goin! Is Dave there? You are my wife now Dave!" I LOVE IT! WOOHOO! :dave: \:D/