The League of Gentlemen Live Again! 2018 Tour

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

The League of Gentlemen Live Again! 2018 Tour

Post by miss denton » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:49 am

So, I know a lot of people don't post here anymore but hopefully now the tour has kicked off people will. I am going to the O2 and Hammersmith Apollo. I can't wait.

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Re: The League of Gentlemen Live Again! 2018 Tour

Post by Beast » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:12 pm

I went on Wednesday and it was so nice to see old sketches again but also some with a new twist. What a great idea. I found myself wanting to say lines along with them. :D Such a great show. That and the anniversary specials make me think they really could just carry out churning out great material! I also read an interview that said they didn’t find it hard to write at all. I don’t think they will but how amazing if they did do more and not in another ten years!

I’m a bit disturbed that I fancied Papa dancing around! I think I’ve always kinda fancied him! Eek! :lol:
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:10 pm

I went to see the show at the o2 last weekend. I had a great seat. I loved the show.
Steve mad Reece and Mark crack up during the Pop sketch. It was so funny. I loved the twists on the sketches and the continuity. I was on a seat at the end when Pauline ran down the aisle.

I ended up buying a programme, a Pauline's pen and a Bab's Cabs air freshener. I'm looking forward to doing it all again this weekend.

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Please let us know of anything special from the final night. If it’s the end of tlog then hopefully they’ll say something at the end of the show.
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:57 pm

The last night of the tour was great. A few of us met up a room of a pub. We did a quiz and had a catch up and a few drinks. Thanks to Nat for organising that. It was so good to see everyone.

The show itself was great. They all cracked up again at the pop sketch. Reece fell over during the Papa sketch :lol: We gave them a standing ovation and Jeremy came out on stage with the other gents. Such a great show. I am asking for the dvd for Christmas.