www.lofg.com the nicest forum i know

Post your comments and ideas here about the website or forums.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:38 pm

oh goodness really? lol.

Good thing about small forums is so you can take time to get to know people more and see whether or not you share any other interests other than why you are on that particular forum in the first place. :P
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:22 pm

Spaced-Out is a lot different and it does take a while to get noticed. Miss Laura and i are there but i tend to keep to one or 2 areas. Some folk are nice though - but it has lots of members.

Derren brown - well i joined and i found it as Bex said. Astrid stil goes there but there are no mods so it can be a free-for-all.

This place is nice and cosy though.

Sefi x

Stonesy
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Stonesy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:22 pm

Bex wrote:
Tubbs get undressed wrote: Like its all a blur of creamcake. Or 'special people'. *laughs to self*
[bursts into a fit of giggles]

I joined Spaced Out but I found it much too vast & intimidating. Nono. Haven't posted once, I just lurk for Edgar pictures.

Same with the Derren site. I was there very early on but it soon grew much too huge & had really strange middle-aged women blathering on about how they want to do bad things to him. I know that sounds hypocritical somewhat, but really, the ones on there were bordering on stalkers.

[huggles League forum]
*Says nowt*

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:42 pm

*Says nowt*
Cheeky fella!!!

Sefi x

Tender_Lumpling
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tender_Lumpling » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:02 pm

I like this forum but I don't think it likes me! (J/K)

I don't know anyobdy here that well myself but 'tis cool that people have become friends though it. One of my closest friends I met on a message board and that was about two years ago now.

Anyway, I am trying to post less but I like this place...
"How I feel in my mind
And how I live in the world
They are oceans apart"

Bex
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Bex » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:58 pm

Stonesy wrote: *Says nowt*
Think what you want Stonesy, but opposed to the literal desperate housewives on the Derren forum, we fangirls are relatively normal. :P

At least we're just girls larking about & not being serious, just pervy. There are women on the Derren forum who are beyond insane.
Image Image

Kino
Local Shop Owner!
Location: In Robot Hell, tormenting the damned with my up-tempo singing and dancing

Post by Kino » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:11 pm

I agree, dribbling is simply something we all have to do at some point.

They had a documentary about diffrent "kinds" of love, and apparently desiring someone unattainable (as long as you don't grow into serious obsession) is very good for your brain.

This forum is great for talking about the people we like, and I'm totally fine with the guys talking about girls :D

Judee Levinson
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Frolicing in the park with Pierre, throwing Flip flops in a haphazard fashion

Post by Judee Levinson » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:16 pm

aww ive been away for 5 days, and it feels like forever!!!

cant wait to meet you lovely people for ayli - would be nice to have a proper chat :D
ImageImage

Tender_Lumpling
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tender_Lumpling » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:01 am

Hmm, I tend to only post in a few threads now. Some move too fast and others...er...scare me.
"How I feel in my mind
And how I live in the world
They are oceans apart"

Judee Levinson
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Frolicing in the park with Pierre, throwing Flip flops in a haphazard fashion

Post by Judee Levinson » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:46 am

some do move incredibly fast. after only 5 days of absence, there were over 30 pages in reeces pieces to read! :shock: but I was expecting that to be honest :D

aww TL, you shouldnt be frightened :D
ImageImage

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:40 am

I think reeces pieces does move too fast whenever you come on you have to look back!

But I am very excited about as you like it - its gonna be so fun!

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by serafina pekkala » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:00 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:Stonesy.
I know our dribbling annoys you, but this is a forum dominated by straight females, and of course we are going to dribble. When you can post about someone you fancy, completely anonymously if you want, then of course it's going to be filthy.
If you don't like it, then I'm sorry, but why not try it yourself? There are threads for you to discuss the women (unless you like blokes, then talk about blokes) that make you wibble. Don't be embarrassed. No one will laugh, well, there'll always be a little :lol: (cos we know how much you like them, hee hee).
he was just winding us up. Weren't you Stonesy = he loves us really:lol:

Sefi x

Local Member
A Local
Location: Sitting beside the Tardis console, pushing the buttons and flicking the switches.

Post by Local Member » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:14 pm

OOOh sorry i havent posted in here yet, This is a lovely forum, and there is nobody who is not nice here, *hugs*
Image Image

Stonesy
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Stonesy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:55 pm

serafina pekkala wrote:

Sefi x

This is true. It is natural to fancy people. I can't think of who I would off the top of my head (apart from Angelina Jolie perhaps - or lasses in real life that you wouldn't know anyway so what would be the point) because I'm don't tend to be of that frame of mind when I'm on a computer. I'm just joshing with you. You do all tend to seem to be lovely people on here.

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by serafina pekkala » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:18 pm

Stonesy wrote:
serafina pekkala wrote:

Sefi x

This is true. It is natural to fancy people. I can't think of who I would off the top of my head (apart from Angelina Jolie perhaps - or lasses in real life that you wouldn't know anyway so what would be the point) because I'm don't tend to be of that frame of mind when I'm on a computer. I'm just joshing with you. You do all tend to seem to be lovely people on here.
*coughs* According to Bex? *coughs* Who watched that cos they fancied someone in it? :wink:

I think everyone in the world fancies Angelina.

Sefi x