www.lofg.com the nicest forum i know

Post your comments and ideas here about the website or forums.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:54 am

I just wanted to add to this that I am pleased I've finally found a forum where the members actaully treat you like a human being with feelings, not just some computerised machine that occaionally brings text up on the screen (does that make sense? :? )

I know I've not been here long but I feel at home and really enjoy talking absolute rubbish with you all! Look forward to more ranting, perving and randomness to come!! *blows everyone a kiss*
ImageImage

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:58 am

It is a lovely place and you may not have been here long but your already one of the gang!

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:08 am

Aw, thank you! :D

P.S will you still be using your own forum now lofg is up and running again?
ImageImage

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:30 am

I can keep it updated if you want, I'm certainly not getting rid of it just incase this site crashes again!

I'll keep going on though if you want, I guess its the only place we can all be complete perverts!

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:48 am

Was just wondering because didn't want you to think we were all abandoning you!!

Keeping it going for emergencies sounds liek a pretty good idea. :)
ImageImage

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:53 am

I know it was only temporary I only made it so we could all talk again

But it will always be there if anyone wants and in case of emergency it will be definetly avalible and up to date

SailorEarth
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by SailorEarth » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:01 pm

This is a pretty cool forum. To be honest I wasn't too sure about signing up at first, but now I'm glad I did, coz there are people here who are even more nuttier than I am, so that makes me feel like less of a strange weirdo ;) Not that strange weirdos are a bad thing, of course ;)

Foamy
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Foamy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:19 pm

I wasn't sure about signing up at first either but I'm so glad I did. Everyone's really nice here. No ones argued anyone away which is always good.

Bex
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Bex » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:43 am

Ahhh the Um Bongo-ing. You gotta love it.

PNW - You do a marrrrrvellous job of modding these forums, as does the lovely VL. I am so lucky to have met & befriended you, you are f*cking fabtastic & I lav ya.

Wheeeee. Can't wait for July AND August! :D
Image Image

Tubby Little Titwitch
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Tubby Little Titwitch » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:57 am

yeah i agree this is a lovely place! i've only been here 1 day but you're all so nice and helpful (ta from a technomoron!)

i already feel welcome! thanks guys! :lol:

If I were a moth I'd smash myself against your body.

mama lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by mama lazarou » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:01 pm

Son of Tubbs returns! wrote:
I am his wife now wrote:This is probably the best forum I've ever been on, LoG must attract nice viewers :) most forums have a reasident pin head, but this one doesnt (atleast I havnt noticed, I hope its not me :o ) Its a bit sad the internet has got to a state when you get praised simply for *not* being a bunch of prats though

*hugs*

heh It is a cool forum!! Your right!

There is 'PINHEAD', don't you worry! :lol:

It has suffered from cliques lately on here, but on the whole its a damn cool place! Best on the net! :lol:

making any hints here are we?? because I am fed up with it, I don't mean to moan or anything and I like the fact that this forum is peaceful but your not being sly at all.

steph x

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:10 pm

The forum is very welcoming to newcomers and more established members alike. I find this to be it's best quality. Just cos some of us are friends in real life too doesn't mean we form cliques. Well i for one don't see it that way. And if you look at friendships as cliques then that won't make anyone happy. In fact, at lot of us met through this very forum and i expect this to continue.

And if anyone has any particular grievances against anyone else, then PM each other and sort it out. Making ambigious remarks at no obvious people in particular just confuses those who aren't in on the full story. And i include myself in that confusion cos really i have no idea what's a-happening and would rather discuss more pressing issues like comedy, Lisgoe and spanking. :lol: :lol:

So as PNW says - faery dust. Lalala!! Petals and kittens and raindrops on bluebells :lol:

Sefi x

Kino
Local Shop Owner!
Location: In Robot Hell, tormenting the damned with my up-tempo singing and dancing

Post by Kino » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:31 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:*Runs through thread, sprinkling faerie dust*

#Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift, that I possess#

Lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Falls off bike*
Don't worry. Think lovey-dovey thoughts. Cupcakes and bows and ponies and little baby chickies with orange beaks and yellow fuzz.

Can you feel the love in this room? O:)

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:37 pm

Kino wrote:
Papa's new wife wrote:*Runs through thread, sprinkling faerie dust*

#Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift, that I possess#

Lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Falls off bike*
Don't worry. Think lovey-dovey thoughts. Cupcakes and bows and ponies and little baby chickies with orange beaks and yellow fuzz.

Can you feel the love in this room? O:)
And now i'm singing that Elton John song from the Lion King - Can you feeeeel the luuuuuurve toniiiiitte!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sefi x

Radio Suicide

Post by Radio Suicide » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:54 pm

I have also noticed the niceness of this forum, some of the forums you go on its like newbie hate all the time! A bit too cliquey if you ask me, but this forum is very friendly and welcoming!